Dr. Wayde and Rosalyn Goodall are authors, speakers, life-coaches, ministry consultants and pastors. They travel extensively throughout the world and hold family events and seminars.
They are highly involved in providing discipleship tools for the family throughout the world. Their book, Marriage and Family, has been distributed overseas to pastors and churches to help families in Latin America, Africa, Europe and China. These learning materials will soon be available in India as well.
Wayde was a guest on Focus on the Family on Father’s day in 2007 and 2008. His book, Why Great Men Fall is frequently used as a resource in various men’s discipleship and leadership groups. Both Wayde and Rosalyn have been guests and hosts on various Christian television networks.
Wayde and Rosalyn are the founding Pastors of Vienna Christian Center in Vienna, Austria. They have provided training in various areas of need including Conflict Management, Stress and Burnout and Marriage and Family.
The Goodall’s reside in Colorado Springs, Colorado. They have two grown children, Jeremy and Kristin.
WorldWide Family Inc. (WWFI) was formed to aide and assist families, marriages, and individual children; and to offer educational tools to communities, churches, institutions, and leaders. These tools address problematic, unhealthy, and dangerous behaviors that injure the individual, the marriage, and the family.
WorldWide Family Inc. has developed curriculum, and is further developing curriculum, materials, and audio and visual informational tools to assist families and to offer instruction to leaders, pastors, and families concerning healthy marriage and family behavior. It offers information about historical norms, standards, and factors that encourage stability in marriage and in forming healthy habits for children as they enter adulthood. WorldWide Family Inc. addresses issues such as abuse, healthy marriage and family disciplines, pre-marital norms, preparation for marriage, marital health, extended family aids, grand parenting helps, protective information for those who are in danger of abuse or who live in a life-threatening environment, how best to assist AIDS orphans, how best to assist fatherless children.
Concerning children who are in a fatherless home we understand:
• 63% of youth who commit suicide are from fatherless homes (Source: U.S.D.H.H.S., Bureau of the Census)
• 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes
• 85% of all children who exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes (Source: Center for Disease Control)
• 80% of rapists (motivated with displaced anger) come from fatherless homes (Source: Criminal Justice & Behavior, Vol. 14, p. 403-26, 1978.)
• 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes (Source: National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools.)
• 75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes (Source: Rainbows for all Gods Children.)
• 70% of juveniles in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes (Source: U.S. Dept. of Justice, Special Report, Sept 1988)
• 85% of all youth sitting in prisons grew up in fatherless homes (Source: Fulton Co. Georgia jail populations, Texas Dept. of Corrections 1992)
WorldWide Family Inc. endeavors to assist families, individual people (people groups) that are suffering because of inappropriate, illegal, and dangerous practices and to offer instructional, educational tools to address these various issues and to give information that will assist the person/family in living a more healthy life in order to experience family health.
WorldWide Family Inc. assists churches, leaders, and community officials in offering solutions and practical applications to the various challenges that are present within their community or country.